You think you have what it takes to be a minion? All you have to do is trade 5 hours of you time for a one day badge! Sounds pretty simple, huh? We think so too!
You are encouraged to do this all three days for the greatest of benefits. What am I expected to do you ask?
- Badge checking: make sure that fellow convention-goers have the correct badges and helping direct him or her to the registration table to straighten things out.
- Heavy lifting duties: chairs, boxes, …. and chairs!
- Prep rooms: help prepare rooms for panels and events.
- General Hall monitoring: make sure unruly shenanigans are checked and adult panels are attended by those who are 18 and up.
- Gopher clause: we reserve the right to ask our volunteers for what may seem the most menial of tasks such as fetching water, or holding a seat for one of our esteemed guests.
- Minions must be at least 13 years old.
- For those who are 17 and under, an EvilleCon Guardian Consent Form must be signed and provided to the Volunteer Administrators. To download the form, please click to the Volunteer Guardian Consent Form.
- Minions must have good spirits and a positive attitude.
- Minions must be responsible and respectful.
- Minions must be prompt!!!!
- Minions must keep the Volunteer Coordinator informed of any changes in email addresses and or phone number.
- Minions must notify the Volunteer Coordinator as soon as scheduled duties are not able to be performed.
- There is a no tolerance rule for drugs and alcohol!