- Using a Switch gaming system and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, attendees with EvilleCon 2023 single-day or weekend badges may challenge the EvilleCon Gym Leaders to a battle.
- Challengers will receive a card before their first battle.
- Gym Leaders will sign the card of any challenger who defeats them.
- Each Gym Leader will carry a full list of rules and may answer any questions.
- The Gym Leaders have the right to stop any battle at any time for any reason they choose, or deny you a battle for any reason. This is not to avoid losing, but to avoid obligatory battles and inopportune times.
- Prizes will be available for the EvilleCon 2023 Pokémon Champion, second, and third place Challengers.
- The default battle will be 3 vs 3, unless otherwise decided upon (e.g. 6 vs 6, Doubles, etc.).
- Challenges may be issued during the panel times listed in the program
- Challenges may not be issued while the Gym Leader is preoccupied.
- The Leader always reserves the right to refuse a battle.
- Gym Leaders will only use Pokémon of their type (e.g. an Electric-type Gym Leader may use a Flying/Electric type if they so wish, so long as the Pokémon possesses the appropriate type).
- A Gym Leader may use a Pokémon whose type changes during battle to fit their type, but the type will be changed within two of the Leader's turns.
- Gym Cards are non-transferable.
- Challengers and Leaders will abide by all rules.
- flutter mane
- iron bundle
- walking wake
- iron leaves
- arena trap
- sand veil
- shadow tag
- snow cloak
- baton pass
- double team
- horn drill
- sheer cold
- only one pokemon can be put to sleep at a time.
Allen Hatton and Autumn white reserve the right to update rules during the challenge. Any rule changes will immediately be stated to challengers and leaders as soon as possible during a Gym panel or at the beginning of the next one.